United Way Community Impact Fund Eligibility Survey
Does your organization:
If an agency meets the eligibility criteria above they can compete for CIF grants. As a United Way Community Partner, once you receive a grant from United Way, we expect that you will comply with the following requirements:
- Educate your board members, volunteers and staff about how your agency benefits from the UWGN Community Impact fund
- Instruct your board members, volunteers and staff to support and encourage participation in the United Way of Greater Nashua Workplace campaign as an excellent way to support your agency.
- Conduct a United Way campaign within your agency.
- Be available to speak at campaign rallies in support of the Community Impact Fund.
- Respect donor choice as a private and personal decision and do not pressure encourage or require any individual to designate or restrict their UW contribution to any particular agency including your own.
- Communicate in your usual means (e.g., newsletters, annual reports, mailings, e-mails, social media) about UWGN’s funding and support, and recognize United Way of Greater Nashua in our donor listings (e.g. leadership rosters, thank you lists) at the appropriate dollar levels.
- “Friend Us” on our social media and thank UW donors for supporting your work.
- Provide annually at least one written detailed description of a family/individual that benefited from each UWGN-funded program. (Subject to appropriate considerations of confidentiality, such case examples may be used for UWGN marketing purposes.)
- Provide updates on services and program eligibility to 2-1-1 NH and Volunteer NH semiannually
- Supply all forms and reports as requested by UWGN including a biannual progress report of your outcomes and indicators.