Helpful Resources to Assist You in Planning and Managing Your Workplace Campaign
Taking on the responsibility of your company’s United Way fundraising campaign is important and takes some time. We appreciate all that you do. We also want to make your campaign tasks as easy as possible, so here are links to everything you need.
Planning & how to implement
- Why run a United Way Campaign?
- Employee Campaign Manager Guide
- How to set up a payroll giving program
- Best practices of a workplace giving campaign
- Sample letters to employees
- United Way of Greater Nashua Campaign video
- “Wonder” campaign brochure
- “Wonder” campaign postcard
- “Wonder” campaign participation poster
- Pledge form with supporting contributor’s guide info
- Frequently selected agencies
- Your gift/your impact
- Campaign incentive prizes flyer (cruise & runner-up prizes, plus Leadership incentive)
- United Way of Greater Nashua’s work
- Community risks and investments video
- Community impact brochure (Supporting the Needs of Your Community)
- United Way of Greater Nashua Highlights Newsletter
- Client success stories
- 2-1-1 information
For questions regarding a United Way workplace campaign, please contact Deborah Tighe, 603-882-4011, x11.