United Way works with dozens of Nashua not-for-profit organizations through various coalitions and work-groups that help identify (through the Community Assessment) and address critical needs in our region (through the Community Impact Fund). In addition to the traditional funding of agency programs through the community investment process, United Way works on long-term objectives with partners such as:
Nashua Not-for-Profit Organization Local Initiatives
Living United is Good for Business!
Attention employers: Learn how workplace campaigns help your bottom line.
- United Way Featured in Nashua Chamber of Commerce Online Program Debut December 4, 2013
- Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving in Greater Nashua November 22, 2013
- Volunteers Needed for Project Homeless Connect in Nashua November 21, 2013
- If I Had $100 . . . November 18, 2013
- Winter is (Almost) Here, Volunteer! November 12, 2013
- Make a Difference in a Minute or Less August 20, 2012
- Learning to Make Healthy Decisions – One Teen at a Time July 24, 2012
- How I Live United: Susan McHugh of UPS August 7, 2012
- United Way Intern: My Entire Future Has Changed June 22, 2012
- On 9/11 Help “Stuff the Truck” with United Way and UPS August 12, 2013
- United Way Featured in Nashua Chamber of Commerce Online Program Debut - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Ways to Participate […]...
- Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving in Greater Nashua - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Donate […]...
- If I Had $100 . . . - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Donate […]...
- If I Had $100 . . . - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] United Way. He also is chairman of the C...
- Winter is (Almost) Here, Volunteer! - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Volunteer […]...
2-1-1 bae systems city of nashua community community impact fund community service contribution day of caring donate Donations donors food pantries fundraising greater nashua health Hollis Hudson LIVE UNITED Merrimack Nashua Nashua Community College nashua country club New Hampshire NH non-profit safety net Souhegan souhegan valley St. Joseph Hospital substance abuse tax filing teens transitional housing United unitedway United Way unitedwaynashua United Way of Greater Nashua ups Volunteer volunteering volunteers YMCA youth Youth Venture