United Way works with dozens of Nashua not-for-profit organizations through various coalitions and work-groups that help identify (through the Community Assessment) and address critical needs in our region (through the Community Impact Fund). In addition to the traditional funding of agency programs through the community investment process, United Way works on long-term objectives with partners such as:
Nashua Not-for-Profit Organization Local Initiatives
Living United is Good for Business!
Attention employers: Learn how workplace campaigns help your bottom line.
- Greater Nashua Continuum of Care Tackles Homelessness July 23, 2014
- Pilot Obesity Prevention Program Shows Promise in Greater Nashua July 18, 2014
- Keller Williams Realty Volunteers Go RED in Greater Nashua July 16, 2014
- Giving: It’s not something we do. It’s who we are and how we Live: United. July 10, 2014
- Independent Businesses That Make a Difference June 30, 2014
- Anti-Obesity Pilot Program Launches at Nashua Elementary School January 29, 2014
- Make a Difference in a Minute or Less August 20, 2012
- How I Met Mother Teresa in Nashua, NH October 4, 2013
- How I Live United: Susan McHugh of UPS August 7, 2012
- United Way Intern: My Entire Future Has Changed June 22, 2012
- Greater Nashua Continuum of Care Tackles Homelessness - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] to rapidly move people out of homelessne...
- Pilot Obesity Prevention Program Shows Promise in Greater Nashua - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] United Way of Greater Nashua participate...
- Keller Williams Realty Volunteers Go RED in Greater Nashua - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Volunteer […]...
- Independent Businesses That Make a Difference - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Ways to Participate […]...
- Make a Difference in Someone’s Life This Summer: Volunteer in Greater Nashua - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] United Way of Greater Nashua’s communi...
bae systems city of nashua community community impact fund community service contribution day of caring donate Donations donors etchstone properties fundraising fundraising campaign greater nashua health Hollis Hudson LIVE UNITED Merrimack Merrimack NH Nashua Nashua Community College nashua country club New Hampshire NH non-profit Paul Hebert Souhegan souhegan valley St. Joseph Hospital substance abuse teens transitional housing United unitedway United Way unitedwaynashua United Way of Greater Nashua ups Volunteer volunteering volunteers YMCA youth Youth Venture