United Way works with dozens of Nashua not-for-profit organizations through various coalitions and work-groups that help identify (through the Community Assessment) and address critical needs in our region (through the Community Impact Fund). In addition to the traditional funding of agency programs through the community investment process, United Way works on long-term objectives with partners such as:
Nashua Not-for-Profit Organization Local Initiatives
Living United is Good for Business!
Attention employers: Learn how workplace campaigns help your bottom line.
- Spring Into Summer: United Way of Greater Nashua Annual Community Celebration May 8th March 3, 2014
- St. Joseph Healthcare President: ‘Our Employees Want To Make a Positive Difference’ February 24, 2014
- Volunteer Content Creators Wanted to Help Greater Nashua Community February 18, 2014
- Thanks to These Volunteers Who Made United Way’s Campaign Possible February 14, 2014
- United Way of Greater Nashua Partners with MESH Interactive for Marketing Services February 11, 2014
- Make a Difference in a Minute or Less August 20, 2012
- How I Met Mother Teresa in Nashua, NH October 4, 2013
- United Way Intern: My Entire Future Has Changed June 22, 2012
- Learning to Make Healthy Decisions – One Teen at a Time July 24, 2012
- Big Surprises at Costco in Nashua as United Way Awards Cruise Prize June 6, 2013
- Spring Into Summer: United Way of Greater Nashua Annual Community Celebration May 8th - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] also draw the winner of our raffle for a...
- Denise Boyd: Great post, Terri. It's nice to see these spo...
- St. Joseph Healthcare President: 'Our Employees Want To Make a Positive Difference' - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] when we hold department ‘rallies’, o...
- Thanks to These Volunteers Who Made United Way's Campaign Possible - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Loaned Executive Program […]...
- United Way of Greater Nashua Partners with MESH Interactive for Marketing Services - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Ways to Participate […]...
2-1-1 bae systems city of nashua community community impact fund community service contribution day of caring donate Donations donors etchstone properties fundraising fundraising campaign greater nashua health Hollis Hudson LIVE UNITED Merrimack Nashua Nashua Community College nashua country club New Hampshire NH non-profit safety net Souhegan souhegan valley St. Joseph Hospital substance abuse teens transitional housing United unitedway United Way unitedwaynashua United Way of Greater Nashua ups Volunteer volunteering volunteers YMCA youth Youth Venture