United Way works with dozens of Nashua not-for-profit organizations through various coalitions and work-groups that help identify (through the Community Assessment) and address critical needs in our region (through the Community Impact Fund). In addition to the traditional funding of agency programs through the community investment process, United Way works on long-term objectives with partners such as:
Nashua Not-for-Profit Organization Local Initiatives
Living United is Good for Business!
Attention employers: Learn how workplace campaigns help your bottom line.
- Nashua Prevention Coalition Targets Youth Drinking, Drug Use April 16, 2014
- Gain Social Media, Marketing Communications Experience this Summer with United Way of Greater Nashua April 11, 2014
- UPS Mother’s Day Rose Sale to Benefit United Way April 8, 2014
- Start Here: 5 Days on the Road to Better Health April 2, 2014
- Your Voice Counts! Be Part of the Greater Nashua Community Health Assessment March 21, 2014
- How I Met Mother Teresa in Nashua, NH October 4, 2013
- Make a Difference in a Minute or Less August 20, 2012
- Learning to Make Healthy Decisions – One Teen at a Time July 24, 2012
- United Way Intern: My Entire Future Has Changed June 22, 2012
- How I Live United: Susan McHugh of UPS August 7, 2012
- Gain Social Media, Marketing Experience this Summer with United Way: […] Day of Caring […]...
- Start Here: 5 Days on the Road to Better Health - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] health news: United Way of Greater Nashu...
- Plenty of Volunteer Opportunities in Greater Nashua this Spring - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] at United Way, we’re looking for p...
- Spring Into Summer: United Way of Greater Nashua Annual Community Celebration May 8th - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] also draw the winner of our raffle for a...
- Denise Boyd: Great post, Terri. It's nice to see these spo...
2-1-1 bae systems city of nashua community community impact fund community service contribution day of caring donate Donations donors etchstone properties fundraising greater nashua health Hollis Hudson LIVE UNITED Merrimack Merrimack NH Nashua Nashua Community College nashua country club New Hampshire NH non-profit public health Souhegan souhegan valley St. Joseph Hospital substance abuse teens transitional housing United United Way unitedway unitedwaynashua United Way of Greater Nashua ups Volunteer volunteering volunteers YMCA youth Youth Venture