Want to help improve the quality of life in Greater Nashua? Consider donating to our Community Impact Fund!
United Way of Greater Nashua:
- Assesses what the greatest needs are
- Determines what the best resources are
- Brings them together to improve the quality of life in Greater Nashua
Making a Real Difference for Real People
Please take a few minutes to watch this video, which shows how a Nashua single mom found the help she needed through the United Way of Greater Nashua and New Hampshire 211:
Giving to United Way of Greater Nashua’s Community Impact Fund is the best way to improve lives with your contribution. Community Impact Fund dollars support a network of services that address our communities’ most pressing needs and improve lives by supporting a strong safety net, transitional housing, and our community’s health.
Your Gift – Your Impact
Our Community’s Health
Increasing access to health and dental care
and preventing substance abuse.
Comprehensive first-time dental
visit for a child
Funding critical services
to support self-sufficiency.
Prevent a child from going to bed
hungry for six months
Providing a safe place
to live for families in crisis.
Help break the cycle of homelessness
with shelter and education for a family
Why donate to United Way of Greater Nashua?
- We’re local - Donations to the Community Impact Fund stay in Greater Nashua.
- We’re accountable - Funded programs must meet strict guidelines and prove to volunteers exactly how they improve lives.
- We’re efficient – We keep costs low by relying on volunteers to raise money for local programs.
- We’re effective – Our program funding is based on periodic Community Assessments and tied to measurable outcomes.
If you prefer not to donate online, you can download our paper pledge form.