Appearing on The Chamber Report — a one-on-one video interview program on the Nashua Chamber of Commerce’s YouTube channel – United Way of Greater Nashua President Paul Hebert discusses the integral roles businesses and their employees play in helping build stronger, healthier communities. Hosted by Ed Lecius, The Chamber Report showcases Nashua-area business and community leaders [...]
Thanksgiving is the perfect time to stop and give thanks to those around you. It’s a time to be grateful for one’s health, family, friends, job, home and having food on the table. It’s a day that reminds us how much we truly have to be thankful for. With all of life’s surprises, it’s so [...]
Break out your LIVE UNITED T-shirt. Volunteers needed! The Eighth Annual Greater Nashua Project Homeless Connect is a guaranteed eye-opening, heart-warming experience. As a volunteer you will witness Greater Nashua service providers joining forces to reach out to homeless individuals and families in our community and connect them to resources. WHAT IS PROJECT HOMELESS CONNECT? [...]
If I had $100 and could not keep it to myself, I would give it to the United Way. Nationwide, United Way is a charity that helps people through education, financial stability, and health programs. The United Way has three specific goals. They want to cut in half the percent of kids dropping out of [...]
With snow on its way, the Holidays right around the corner, and the clocks turning back an hour, what better way to brighten up the shorter sunlit days than by volunteering? Luckily, there are plenty of opportunities in and around Nashua, NH, for you to make a difference in your community. You could help fund [...]
Most of us are incredibly fortunate. We live in a terrific community, have good jobs and a warm, dry place to go home to at night, and are blessed with good families and friendships. We all face our own challenges, but we live in a world full of opportunity. It is natural to focus on [...]
On November 14, join regional gatherings across New Hampshire for the first statewide conversation on mental health and substance abuse called All Walks of Life. This event will get our state talking, change misperceptions, and shape solutions to promote healthier communities. Whether you are concerned about adequate services, stress on the state’s employers and economy, [...]
On November 7th, Dartmouth College will recognize United Way Board Member Brendan P. Keegan as a Distinguished Fellow and the Inaugural Speaker for the Dartmouth College Master of Engineering Management (MEM) Distinguished Fellows Series. Keegan, who is Managing Partner for Velocity Performance, will be the first of six successful business leaders with engineering backgrounds to [...]
Do you have any prescription medication that has expired and you do not know how to get rid of it? Now is your chance to safely dispose of all your unwanted medications during the annual Drug Take-Back Day on Saturday, October 26. Local prevention coalitions are teaming up with police departments, The U.S. Drug Enforcement [...]
It’s October, the leaves are changing color, the kids are settled in at school, there is a crisp feeling in the air, and the Red Sox are in the playoffs!! Calling all of Red Sox Nation….. Etchstone Properties, Inc., a very generous supporter of United Way of Greater Nashua, has donated two tickets to Game [...]
Living United is Good for Business!
- United Way Featured in Nashua Chamber of Commerce Online Program Debut December 4, 2013
- Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving in Greater Nashua November 22, 2013
- Volunteers Needed for Project Homeless Connect in Nashua November 21, 2013
- If I Had $100 . . . November 18, 2013
- Winter is (Almost) Here, Volunteer! November 12, 2013
- Make a Difference in a Minute or Less August 20, 2012
- Learning to Make Healthy Decisions – One Teen at a Time July 24, 2012
- How I Live United: Susan McHugh of UPS August 7, 2012
- United Way Intern: My Entire Future Has Changed June 22, 2012
- On 9/11 Help “Stuff the Truck” with United Way and UPS August 12, 2013
- United Way Featured in Nashua Chamber of Commerce Online Program Debut - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Ways to Participate […]...
- Giving Thanks on Thanksgiving in Greater Nashua - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Donate […]...
- If I Had $100 . . . - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Donate […]...
- If I Had $100 . . . - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] United Way. He also is chairman of the C...
- Winter is (Almost) Here, Volunteer! - United Way of Greater Nashua: […] Volunteer […]...